SHORT-TERM FILM PRODUCTION INSURANCE
Short-Term Film Production Insurance can be arranged quickly through our online program for almost any production. This program is very popular with new and established film makers because of the low cost and the simple process to arrange a policy. Our secure website can offer insurance for rented equipment, if required.
Our Short-Term Production Insurance program can include the following coverage for up to 15 consecutive days:
- Insure up to $50,000 of rented equipment for as low as $165
- Insure $100,000 of rented equipment for as low as $201
- Insure $250,000 of rented equipment for as low as $368
- Covers budgets up to $250,000
- Short-Term Rented Equipment Limits up to $1,000,000
- Short-Term Commercial General Liability Limits up to $5,000,000 (Includes Employers Liability & Non-owned Auto Liability)
- Short-Term Third Party Property Damage Limits up to $2,000,000
- $1,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $440
- $5,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $840
- Note: Premiums may vary depending on production locations.
The fastest way to receive a quote is to complete our online application by clicking the button below.
Please note that this online coverage is only available to individuals, partnerships or corporations based in Canada, except for Quebec. Quebec residents, click HERE to apply.